To enable Zero Phishing protection for Android, you will need to save and install a certificate on your device.
To do this please follow the below steps:
- Inside Epic Mobile Security app tap the My Web category from the main screen.
- Under Advanced Phishing Protection tap Save
- Select a location on your device and tap Save
- Go back in the app and tap Install
- Scroll down and select Other security settings
- Select Install from device storage
- Select CA certificate
- Select Install anyway
- Enter pin code
- Look for the certificate you saved to your device (ZeroPhishingCert.crt) and tap Done
- Go back to Epic Mobile Security app main screen and tap Scan